Neema Chaiban is a real estate lawyer who focuses her practice on the acquisition, disposition, leasing and development of commercial real estate.
She works with clients who own and develop office, retail and mixed-used properties across the United States.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, Neema was an Associate at an Am Law 100 law firm. She also served as an intern for the Conservation Law Foundation, and a judicial intern for the Honorable Robert B. Collings, U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
- Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch (2021-2023): Real Estate Law
- Lawyers of Color Hot List 2022
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2022)
- Selected as a 2021 Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Pathfinder Program
- Boston Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association
- Board of Trustees, Eliot School of Fine & Applied Arts
- Active Big Sister in Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay & Cape Cod & the Islands
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Vermont Law School (M.A., magna cum laude, 2014)
- Tufts University (B.A., 2011)