Leasing of Hundreds of Mixed-Use and Lifestyle Centers and Shopping Malls
Leasing of hundreds of mixed-use and lifestyle centers and enclosed shopping malls, such as:
- CambridgeSide Galleria, Cambridge, MA
- Chestnut Hill Square, Newton, MA
- Centennial Lakes, Edina, MN
- Garden City Center, Cranston, RI
- Hingham Shipyard, Hingham, MA
- Legacy Place, Dedham, MA
- Lynnfield Crossing, Lynnfield, MA
- Northborough Crossing, Northborough, MA
- Patriot Place, Foxboro, MA
- Prudential Center, Boston, MA
- Reston Town Center, Reston, VA
- South Bay Center, Boston, MA
- The Loop, Kissimmee, FL
- The Loop, Methuen, MA
- The Shoppes at Derby Street, Hingham, MA
- Wisconsin Place, Chevy Chase, MD
Nationwide Leasing for Retailers
Representation of a wide range of retailers in connection with their retail stores across the country and internationally into malls, outlets, shopping centers and more, including:
- CarMax, Inc.
- Soft Surroundings
- Tory Burch
FatFace Expansion into the United States
Representation of FatFace United Kingdom, a lifestyle clothing and accessories retailer on their expansion into the United States with leases for retail space in Portland, Maine, Lynnfield, Massachusetts, and Newport, Rhode Island.
Landlords in Complex Leasing Negotiations with Major Brand Name Big Box Retailers
Representation of landlords in complex big box leasing negotiations for major brand name retailers such as Bed, Bath and Beyond, Best Buy, Burlington, DSW, Nordstrom Rack, Ross Stores, Saks Off Fifth, Staples, Ulta and the TJX Companies including their Homegoods, Homesense, Marshalls, and TJ Maxx concepts.
WS Development Seaport Square Boston, MA
Representation of WS Development in its acquisition, development, financing, and leasing of more than 1.5 million square feet of retail in Boston’s Seaport District, which lies at the heart of Boston's waterfront redevelopment and is the largest urban redevelopment project in New England. The project includes the 23-acre Seaport Square, which will ultimately grow to 6.3 million square feet of retail, dining, residential, office, hotel and cultural uses. Seaport Square is a transit-oriented development involving substantial construction and connecting to existing MBTA stations and tunnel structures, and significant coordination with transit agencies.
Hamleys, Ardene, LXR & Co., EXKi U.S. Expansion
Representation of a wide range of foreign retailers in connection with their expansion into North America. A sampling of these clients includes Hamleys, Ardene, LXR & Co., and EXKi.
Mixed-Use Leasing for North America’s Largest Publicly Traded Owner and Operator of Open-Air Shopping Centers
Representation of North America’s largest publicly traded owner and operator of open-air shopping centers in connection with leasing of the 1 million square-foot retail component of a mixed-use project being developed on 100 acres in Florida.
Federal Realty Investment Trust Assembly Row
Represent Federal Realty Investment Trust in retail and office leasing at Assembly Row, a cohesive shop, dine, work, live and play property located in Somerville, MA. This multi-phased project is a mixed-use property that is transit oriented. Major retail tenants include an AMC Theater, Legoland Discovery Center, Saks Off 5th, as well as a variety of other retail and restaurant uses, including Legal Seafoods and Earl’s, a Canadian restaurant entering the US.
WS Development Leasing in MA and FL
Represent WS Development in connection with retail and office leasing throughout its diverse portfolio, including:
- the new Seaport Square Project in Boston, MA, which is a 7.5 million square foot mixed-used retail, office, residential, and hospitality project featuring distinctive public parks and amenities;
- the Royal Poinciana Plaza, which is an approximately 190,000 sq. ft. of high end, boutique retail shopping in Palm Beach, FL;
- Hyde Park Village in Tampa, FL;
- The Street Chestnut Hill in Brookline, MA; and
- Market Street in Lynnfield, MA.